Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fruit basket?

in episode 5 what was the quote tohru mad to her grandpa before yuki can and said then come home

Fruit basket?
%26quot;Where else would I rather be? Except I didn%26#039;t think that leaving Yuki and the others would make me feel so lonely. There was still so much I hoped to learn about all of them. I wanted us to go on eating our meals together like a family. I could talk to them about so many things. Everything. The truth of it is, I didn%26#039;t want to leave them at all! It felt like I belonged there! I wanted to stay in that house with Yuki, and Kyo, and Shigure! I wanted to stay!%26quot;


%26quot;Then why don%26#039;t you come home?%26quot;





(Note: This is based on the english dub so I%26#039;m not sure if it%26#039;s different in the sub)
Reply:kawaii doglover hit the nail on the head .......she gives the dub quote perfectly



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment